Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Belated Pictures...

Here are some updated photos that I promised on my 26th November's entry:
1) The day I attended a peaceful rally in support of Palestine at Kuala Terengganu. National media reported that 1000 people came out (even though there was a slight rain at first... hubby said they were raining bombs in Gaza)
Walking the streets after Friday Prayers at the 'White Mosque'

The sisters all ready to participate... umbrellas and all!

Speeches from NGOs' representatives: IKRAM & ABIM and then a prayer
by the Imam of 'White Mosque'

One family support for Palestine...

PALESTINE WILL BE FREE!


2) The next day ( 24th November) we were in Putra Jaya attending my niece's wedding. Met some old friends from school (Sekolah Tuanku Ja'afar or Sekolah Menengah Sains Negeri Sembilan as it was called then. I was one of the 'Pioneers' of the school and my brother was also from the same school).
King and Queen for the day..

A photo with immediate family - my brother and wife on right

Met other family members - my sis' family

Catching up with an old friend from secondary school

Daughter having fun at the photo booth set up for guests

No comments:

Post a Comment