Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Umayr and Ammar

Today I'm just going to post some pictures of my lovely grandchildren. Stayed with them for about 10 days while we were in Australia. Here goes:

Ammar: 1 year 3 months
Hates being tied up to a buggy but ok in the trolley..
Big brother Umayr: loves trucks and large vehicles; his favourite - an 'ex-ca-by-ter' (you can't get more Australian than that)
Sleeping like a baby..
Changing the tyre..just like dad
Wait..it's my turn
Playing together-gether
Ammar: Now, how do I turn this on? Umayr: As if I'm gonna let him drive!
He had some eczema on his face when we arrived but got better after applying some Vaseline (petroleum jelly)

A helping hand from big brother (strawberry-picking)
Yummy..strawberry..
Let's have a taste..
Mmmm....
Nasty...
Happy Umayr
I'm gonna be like my Jed and ayah
His favourite expression when quizzical
I LOVE the sea..
me: I have absolutely no idea what this means..
Here are some pictures I got together using an apps from my phone (PicsArt). No creativity needed, just follow the instructions and tap what you want...

















Miss you babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment