Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Pictureless...

I was going to write about my activities last Friday and Saturday which have some pictures to share. I love having photographs with my entries because they tell a lot more than mere words, don't you think? Well, what happened was I got this when I tried to upload some pictures:

Whoops! You're out of space. You are currently using 100% of your 1 GB quota for photos. Upgrade storage
Photos are stored in your Picasa Web Albums account and are included in your 1 GB free quota for photos. Additional storage you purchase is shared between several Google products and is in addition to your free quota. Learn more

Gosh..I didn't know that! So..until I got around this problem, we are picture-less... Well, just so that you'll know, I joined a peaceful Demo for Palestine in Kuala Terengganu on Friday and attended a wedding of my niece at Putra Jaya on Saturday. And...back in KT on Sunday.
Alhamdulillah we managed to collect about RM13,000 for Palestine during the Demo! And we got national media coverage as well...
The niece who got married is my brother's daughter, Afra whose blog is there in my Blog List (she has been neglecting it since turning into a Bridezilla prior to the wedding I suppose...lol) In order to attend Afra's wedding we had to spend 2 consecutive nights on a bus..travelling the 6-hour journey Friday and Saturday nights to and fro KT-Klang...! But Alhamdulillah, the seats were comfortable enough and we got enough sleep; beats driving anytime, I'd say!
Anyway...once I manage to overcome the picture problem I will post some photos, In sha Allah...

No comments:

Post a Comment