Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Reunion

I know I haven't been updating my blog for a long, long time (2 months!) what can I say? Had time, nothing to write; something to write, no time..bla bla excuses,excuses.. Anyway, here's something interesting that happened 4 days ago. I attended a reunion with friends who studied/lived in Cardiff, Wales around early to mid-80s. One of us had the initiative to text-message and email a few and it started the ball rolling. In the end we managed to meet at De Palma, Shah Alam on the 28th of May. It was a Saturday, I thought I couldn't make it as I usually work on Saturdays but Alhamdulillah, exams' just over and no more classes, so I took leave and there I was catching up with friends some of whom I haven't seen for over thirty years! Here are some pics from the event:

The food was marvelous too (too much and too rich, though)

2 teachers, a dean and 2 datins...

Us, Cardiffians

No comments:

Post a Comment